- Did the builder stay within your contract specifications and price?
- Did the builder provide a detailed schedule and adhere to that schedule/timing?
- Were there construction delays while waiting for materials?
- Did you feel the design + build company as a whole upheld a high level of professionalism?
- Was the company courteous to you AND your neighbors?
- Did the subcontractors and tradesmen uphold that same standard of professionalism
- Did the builder have solid design solutions, and the ability to make good decisions to improve your project value?
- Would you recommend this builder?
Before you contact us, talk to the references of other builders you are considering, and ask them these eight questions. If you don’t get a positive answer for all of them, you may want to think again.